I started from a base mesh I created earlier (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9oYxv), and using basic sculpting tools in Zbrush, I was able to change the character completely. I used alphas from texturingxyz to get high frequency skin details. The images were then projected on the character in Mudbox and the resulting texture map was used in Zbrush as displacement (mask by alpha and then use the push deformer).
Substance Painter was used to create the PBR textures.
I also used Marvelous Designer to add basic cloth simulation on her body and the resulting mesh was taken to Zbrush for further sculpting.
Xgen was used in creating the hairs, and finally I rendered it using Arnold for Maya.