CG Africa was founded in 2013 as a one stop hub for 3D artists. Over the last 2 years the site has evolved into Africa’s largest community of CG artists; offering a platform from artists -both budding and pros within and outside the continent to showcase their works through our gallery. We are growing the community and is committed to advancing CG industry within the continent through training, seminar and tutorials on every subjects.
We open to working with artists and stakeholders within the industry. Please contact using the information provided below if you will like to work with us.
HOW TO SUBMIT FEATURED ITEM
Submit your work for the chance to be featured on our homepage slider and our featured section,
1. Create and activate your account
2. Login to your account
3. Select the upload icon (the red plus button at the top of the page)
4. Drag and drop your images within the marked rectangle of the upload panel
5. Add captions to your images (images with good captions receive better attention with users)
6. Click Publish
HOW TO SUBMIT TUTORIAL
CGAfrica is always seeking exciting and educational tutorials to showcase on the website and help the 3D Community learn and grow.
CGA is to bid a vast tutorial library to inspire others and also help authors to increase exposure of their skills.
We are interested in tutorials for all 2D and 3D software packages which could be presented in text and image steps or show video to demonstrate your workflow.
Please make sure your tutorials are written in English in clear and user-friendly way.
Approved tutorials will be featured on the CGAfrica homepage and will be part of CGA tutorials.
Here is how to submit and share your tutorials:
Simply submit your tutorials to info [at] cgafrica.com
please make sure you include the following information with your submission:
• CGAfrica username (if you are not yet a member, it’s completely free and only takes a few seconds to register)
• CGAfrica profile link
• Preferred contact email address
• Title of Tutorial
• Software used
HOW TO SUBMIT GALLERIES
1. Login to your account
2. Select the upload icon (the red plus button at the top of the page)
3. Drag and drop your images within the marked rectangle of the upload panel
4. Add captions to your images (images with good captions receive better attention with users)
5. Click Publish